Camp Hidden Lake
An Edge and Life Teen Summer Camp
SUMMER MISSIONARy applications ARE ONLINE!
What Campers Will Love About Hidden Lake:
- The Big Big Lake - Let’s go swimming! Canoeing?
- Basketball Gym - Rain or shine, campers will have space to play basketball, indoor soccer, and dodge ball.
- Sports Field - Soccer, football, Ultimate Frisbee. We have room for it all.
- Climbing Tower - What are Edge and Life Teen Camps without a little adventure? The climbing tower at Camp Hidden Lake is higher than anything you’ve ever climbed.
- Swimming Pool - Wade into the pool and play some volleyball. Or hang out poolside with friends.
- Creeks - So if the lake or pool isn’t your thing, you can always cool off in the three creeks at the camp.
What Church Leaders Will Love About Hidden Lake:
- Prayerful Setting - The quiet, forested setting at Hidden Lake makes it easy for teens to pray, reflect, and share.
- Comfortable Lodging - We have three lodges at Camp Hidden Lake. All rooms in the lodges are spacious and comfortable for campers and chaperones.
- Gathering Spaces - Each of the lodges has common areas with space for hanging out with everyone in your parish.
- Come Rain or Shine - Hidden Lake has sizable indoor spaces for large gatherings as well as activities. So regardless of the weather, your group will have plenty to do.
- Dining - Camp Hidden Lake has a generous dining facility that makes breakfast, lunch, and dinner a hassle-free experience.
- Convenience - Camp Hidden Lake is just 8.5 miles away downtown Dahlonega, a historic town and home to North Georgia College. In Dahlonega you’ll have access to stores, hospitals, and other conveniences.